Have you tried delivering the same training about five times in a day for four days? I just did and got myself confused. Did I tell you that already? Did I forget something?
It’s something easy but eats up time and now I want to clear up my mind before the week end. I come across some Life’s Unanswered Questions.
If there’s a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called “stand-up”?
This boy is a very talented comedian!
If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant, do they have to wear hairnets?
If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
If a teacher were to teach a younger grade than they were teaching before, would they be “degraded”?
If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
It was never actually made of pure marble. I was unaware that there’s a documented history.
Here are other Life Unanswered Questions that I like:
- If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
- If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?
- If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?
- If ketchup is good on french fries, how come it isn’t good on mashed potatoes?
- If you only have one eye…are you blinking or winking?
- If you dig a hole in the south pole are you digging up or down?
- If a singer sings their own song during a karaoke party, is it considered karaoke?
- If you were a pastor, and you were getting married, would you hire a pastor, or would you do the wedding yourself?
Do you have another Life Unanswered Question or do you know the answer?